Monday 11 January 2010

Lunar Dreaming


This poem formed as I was preparing to shut down my computer for the night - I wasn't able to argue and had to stay awake for a while longer to write it down so that I could post it here.





Lunar Dreaming - 11 Jan 10

Opening a dream
Letting it spill
Across my pillow
In glittering shards
Of rainbow
Fragments
Reflecting the Moon
And dancing
With the images

I rest my head
Among
The sparkling
Pieces of the Lunar dream
And let the rainbows
Fill my mind
And guide me into
Blissful sleep





This was more a kind of wishful thinking - I woke today feeling tired...don't know what I was doing during the night but it wasn't particularly restful.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. sometimes our dreams take us so far out that coming back takes a lot out of us
    the ebb and flow of life and dreams
    even out in the end

    follow the rainbow into your dreams
    and let it paint wonders in your mind
    to fill moments of the day with smiles

    ReplyDelete