Sunday 21 June 2009

Thank You


Sometimes it takes a long time to complete a poem; when I was browsing through the potential offerings I came across one which had a mark asking me "what is this word?" Reading it made me realise that two words were actually missing from the space - I added them and now present it for your reading pleasure.



Thank You 10 Feb 01

You sang your songs for me
And danced through my heart
The words you gave
To the world
To say
That you love me
I will treasure
Forever
Thank you for your song
For me
Thank you for the words of love
That will remain
Within my mind and
Within my heart
Until the day
When we can walk together again
Under eternity's skies


Heart CandleImage by Bob.Fornal via Flickr















Thank you for reading my works - Love



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment