Tuesday 6 August 2013

Promise Of The Wind


Part way between Love story, fairytale and something slightly surreal ~ I feel that this combination works rather well.





Promise Of The Wind  -  05 Aug 13

For I have listened
To the wind
I have heard her sigh
Promise
She asked me to go with her
To a distant land
Where we can be together
I have listened
And found her offer
Satisfying
I took her hand
We flew
Wind touched my Soul
Showed me
Where
How
Love





Listening to the wind can bring inspiration.

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. this is another of your magical love songs ~ i love the idea of hearing the wind sigh. stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah but the wind does sigh, sometimes roars and always talks if we but listen.

      Thank you for your Beautiful comments dani ♥

      Delete