Wednesday 7 August 2013

Eternity [acrostic]


I sat for a while staring at the screen, I knew that I wanted to create another poem but only one word arrived in my mind.  It took a fair amount of time before I realised what it was that Muse was hinting at ~ but when I did this acrostic was birthed.





Eternity [acrostic]  -  07 Aug 13

Ever since we met
Time has changed
Eternal dreams
Roll through my mind
Never the same twice
In each moment
Transient but forever
Your Love has shown me





Just a little Love song.

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. a beautiful, romantic love song ~ no one writes them like you do. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so very happy that my efforts please you dani ♥
      I really do Love writing Love songs ~ they give me so much pleasure too.

      Delete