Wednesday 26 December 2012

Haikū 44


More from the hand-written Haikū archives.  All of these Haikū originate from 19 May 10 except for the last one which comes from 20 May 10.





Stare

Your intense beauty
Flowing from your Soul ... cannot
Help myself ... I stare


Fast

While thinking of you
I remember what we did
and my Heart beats fast


Poser

Changed his position
To appear more attractive
Ecch - what a poser


Lost

Wandering around
Feeling lost, very alone
You are not with me


Darkness

In darkness I sit
Low cloud releases the rain
Day faded to black





More to come...

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. a wonderful assortment of haikū, Ainsley! "Poser" made me laugh out loud. especially love "Lost" and "Darkness."




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dani ♥ for your Lovely comments ~ I think that "Darkness" is my favourite of this batch.

      Delete