Friday 21 December 2012

Haikū 42


More from the hand-written Haikū archives.





Anti-...  -  16 May 10

Wonder if I dare ...
Antidisestablishment
arianism

[I dared]


Sex  -  16 May 10

But when I was asked
What sex I was ~ had to say
Don't know ~ never looked


Loose  -  16 May 10

Sex-crazed wombat loose
Marsupial with urges
Of the carnal kind



Open  -  17 May 10

My mind and body
Open always to yours now
I give you my Love


Vacation  -  17 May 10

You are changing me
I would like a vacation
Not from but TO you





Even more to come...

Enhanced by Zemanta

5 comments:

  1. i'm afraid "Anti-..." went over my head, even after looking arianism. "Sex" and "Loose" are cheeky and fun! "Open" and "Vacation" are sweet and romantic.

    so happy you are sharing these with us, Ainsley!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your Lovely comments dani ♥
      antidisestablishmentarianism was claimed [quite a few years ago] to be the longest word to be used in common speech ~ it did appear in the proceedings of the British Parliament but has dropped out of sight now.

      Delete
    2. oh! i looked up 'arianism' {giggle} didn't realize it was all one word!

      Delete
    3. The thing I most liked about it was that it fitted perfectly into the Haikū format ~ I was pleased ♥

      Delete
    4. quite witty! i enjoyed it once i understood! {sometimes i get sooo confused!}

      Delete