Wednesday 19 December 2012

Haikū 41


A few more offerings from the hand-written Haikū archives.





Rogue  -  14 May 10

Accused of being
A rogue ... all because I said
I think I Love you


Sever  -  15 May 10

Many times ... been told
To sever my ties with you
Can't ... Love you too much


Thrill  -  15 May 10

Tasting her presence
Gives me a thrill every time
I know she is near


Spoiled  -  15 May 10

The fruit, once tasted,
Has spoiled my palate ... there is
No comparison


Smile  -  15 May 10

You gave me your smile
I cherished it, nurtured it
and now it has grown





Another batch of Haikū will appear soon.

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. ah... never tell a woman you "think" you love her. {smile}

    these are really wonderful, Ainsley! especially love the line ~

    "Tasting her presence"

    divine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely comments dani ♥
      I would never dare to say "I think I Love you" to anyone ☺

      Delete