Monday 10 December 2012

Haikū 37


Another few offerings from the hand-written Haikū archives.





Thinking  - 06 May 10

Sitting here, thinking
Music running through my mind
Listen ... can you hear?


Radiant  -  06 May 10

Who needs the sunlight?
When I have radiant you
Living in my Heart


Listening  -  06 May 10

Listening for you
Words of Love spoken to me
Only in my dreams?


Hawks  -  06 May 10

Words I have spoken
Snatched in flight taken by hawks
Transported higher


Hinky  -  07 May 10

My reasoning is
Just a little bit hinky
Right yes but ... not quite





There are more to come...

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. these are wonderful, Ainsley! your final one made me smile. my favorite is:

    "Listening for you
    Words of Love spoken to me
    Only in my dreams?"

    beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Out of this set I think that the one you selected is my favourite too.
      Thank you for your lovely comments dani ♥

      Delete