Monday 17 December 2012

Haikū 40


More offerings from the hand-written Haikū archive collection.





Deviance  -  12 May 10

Because you enjoy
Things slightly unusual
Is this deviance?


Working Girl  -  12 May 10

No ... can you not see
That it is not working, girl
It can never be ...


Intrude  -  13 May 10

Thoughts of you intrude
Upon my dreams but they are
So very welcome


Ocean  -  13 May 10

Let me lay in the
Ocean of the Moon ... her light
Can wash me away


Dreaming  -  14 May 10

Dreaming ... holding thoughts
Of you in the nights we shared
I keep coming back


Figure  -  14 May 10

My lover's figure
Held me transfixed ... her beauty
Captivating me





More Haikū and new works coming soon.

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. very clever word play with the title "Working Girl" ~ it and "Deviance" made me smile. the other haikū are all lovely. thank you for sharing these past treasures with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a few of the "word play" offerings ~ they will appear in due course.
      Thank you for your lovely comments dani ♥

      Delete