Friday 14 December 2012

Haikū 39


A few more offerings from my hand-written Haikū archives.





Broken  -  09 May 10

I broke my own Heart
I dropped it ... you picked it up
Held it close to yours


Smile  -  10 May 10

Speak your smile, even
When nobody can see you
They will catch one too


Join  -  11 May 10

I said ... join with me
Come let us explore our world
All our tomorrows


Pout  -  11 May 10

Said ~ "I'm not happy"
Gave me a pout to prove it ...
I had to kiss it


Suspense  -  12 May 10

Aching ... no answer
Suspense is messing with me
Does she think of me?





There are a lot more to come...

2 comments:

  1. a very diverse grouping of haikū and i love every one!

    "Broken" is lovely
    "Smile" made me smile
    "Join" is romantic
    "Pout" is charming
    "Suspense" is filled with longing

    wonderful, one and all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dani ♥ I Love your comments ~ they are really Lovely ♥

      Delete