Thursday 6 December 2012

Haikū 36


More from the Haikū hand written archives for your delight and delectation.





Peruse  -  04 May 10

Soul reading your tale
Peruse the legend you left
For others to see


Imagination  -  04 May 10

Imagination
Taking minds and thoughts...upward
Into playful heights


Dance  -  05 May 10


Dreaming of your touch
Wanting your fingertip dance
Across my body


dani wrote an Haikū and I felt inspired to add one to complete the sequence.
Hers first then mine...

and if i tell you
that i love you a million
times ... will you love me then?

I already love...
your words would be in the way
of kisses I give


Ally  -  05 May 10

Through troubled times
I will get through easily
You are my ally








So pleased to have permission to repost one of dani's Haikū here along with my response.
There will be more offerings soon and maybe a new poem too.


Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. thank you so much for including my haikū/senryū, Ainsley! that was two and a half years ago! how time flies!

    again, i truly love your poetry! it IS delightful and delectable! {and even a little naughty on occasion.} (smile)


    dani

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a pleasure to "work" and collaborate with you dani ♥
      Thank you for your wonderful comments ♥

      Delete