Tuesday 4 December 2012

Haikū 35


After a long gap I present another selection from my hand-written archives of Haikū.
All these originate from 03 May 10





Wind 

Strong wind from the sea
Carry thoughts, distant places
To blow through my mind


Darkness 

And in the darkness
Dreams gather in the corners
Waiting to catch you


Lonely

Talking to myself
... again, only I listen
Lonely sometimes though


Unusual

Dream walking, again
I am awake while asleep
Not unusual


Sunshine

Standing in sunshine
Feeling the warmth flow through me
Reminds me of you





There will be more soon.

Enhanced by Zemanta

4 comments:

  1. oh! i LOVE these, Ainsley!!

    the wind carrying distant places to blow through your mind...

    the dreams waiting to catch you...

    the loneliness of talking only to oneself...

    "dreamwalking" a beautiful word!

    the sun's warmth being a reminder of a person you love!

    you are a master of haiku/senryu! thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dani ♥ for your comments and lovely compliments ~ so very pleased you like my offerings ♥

      Delete
  2. i forgot to say ~ these are all stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete