Wednesday 9 December 2009

Watching You


This poem took shape during the afternoon and was complete in about an hour.




Watching You - 09 Dec 09

Watching you
Asleep
My eyes follow your form
Settle on your closed eyes
And the warmth of your smile
Are you dreaming of me?
I wish...I wish...
I wish I could join you
In your dreamscape
To play
Among the roses
Along the glittering shore
In the shifting waves
In our Dolphin selves

I know why you are smiling
Let me sleep too





A smile comes to my lips too

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. I think it is one of my favourite things to do watch love sleep,
    to see it playing in the world of dreams
    wondering who what where and when :)

    as I jump into the stream,
    your eyes have already seen
    the wonders swirling for you there
    jumping and playing in the waves.

    I am always playing in here..
    waiting for your energy to be near
    painting pictures upon the see
    that float over to me

    ☆.•¨* I do like it when we do duets ☆.•¨*

    ☆.•¨* catch you in the surf ☆.•¨*
    under the stars ☆.•¨*

    ReplyDelete