Monday 21 December 2009

Caressing Me


The first few words floated around in my mind for a few hours before birth was complete.





Caressing Me - 21 Dec 09

She invited,
I laid my head down
On her lap
She placed
Her cool hands
Gently on my brow

She spoke
Sweet words
Which lapped like
Soft waves on my shore

Subtle perfume
Washed through all
My senses
Awaking memories
Stilling thoughts of all...
But her

She sang
Her song for me
She whispered
Words of love
Like sweet wine
Exquisitely intoxicating

Drunk with her
I looked up
Into her eyes
And was forever
Lost
Drowned in
Her infinity





Someone knows...

2 comments:

  1. This is very beautiful and souls stirring. Once again your words are very moving. I am blessed to be able to read them
    Laura.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'waves upon my shore'
    as I lay upon her lap
    invited and inviting
    Exquisitely intoxicating
    Drowned in
    Her infinity'

    your waves reached me...

    with my head supported by
    the hand of love
    carresed and contented
    the world opened and changed
    in an instant
    love stayed
    and held me
    and the waves
    lapped upon the shore
    showing me that I have always been home.

    ReplyDelete