Thursday 3 December 2009

Soon, a Kiss


Just another little love song...





Soon, a Kiss - 03 Dec 09

Rose petals
Like velvet
Cascade
Stroke my skin
Please my senses
Awaken
Beautiful memories

She is still
With me and
Ever will be
She is always
In my thoughts
And dreams

Her gentle footfalls
Like soft slow heartbeats
Tell me that she is here
And soon her lips
Will caress mine





This came through when I wasn't actually expecting it...you have to be ready for anything in this business.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

3 comments:

  1. I hope someday to have left such love within the confines of anothers heart ..to evoke such thoughts and memories.....beautiful Ainsley..simply beautiful..Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Longing and looking
    sometimes here
    and sometimes there
    but it is always within ourselves

    antisipation flows
    waiting
    with the know
    for love to come
    near
    seeing from a distance
    watching the cascade
    of sensation build.

    ReplyDelete
  3. like soft slow heartbeats.hmm love that line best of all...x

    ReplyDelete