Sunday 6 December 2009

Alone


A moments inattention and things can change when you least expect it...





Alone - 06 Dec 09

Sitting alone again
Wondering what went wrong
Where the change happened
Chill winter wind
Claws its way into my room
And wraps itself around my heart
Making my thoughts
Even colder

What changed?
Where did I make the mistake
That drove you away
From me?

You left
So I have to let you go
Tears, frozen by the night
Trapped on my cheek
Along with the dead dreams
Of yesterday





I was feeling quite low when this came through, I felt a lot better in the morning.

2 comments:

  1. Frozen tears, melt in the morning sun
    as they help you walk towards the fun
    that only you can see
    and that you need to be so free

    walking on a wave she came


    sometimes the sad bubbles up...and touches us and fills us on it's way out, I've learnt to see it, and let it do it's thing and be off
    I won't pick it up again..
    I paint the sky daily.. before I get up
    I see the wonders of me and the universe around me.. unfolding before me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed this Ainsley. You have a wonderful authenticity.

    ReplyDelete