Thursday 10 December 2009

Somebody Has...


This came through as I was reviewing thoughts and memories about some people I know or knew and I realised that we all have these feelings, though for most of us, these feelings are way below the surface and will never be seen by others.

You may notice that it is in the form of an acrostic...




Somebody Has... - 10 Dec 09

Bringing her strange thoughts
Into my line of sight
Provoking a response
Out of nothing I thought I had
Laughing, she probes
And requests attention again
Reaching out to torment and
Drag me into strange places
In which she hopes to lose me
Slipping the knot round and
Over and against my neck
Restraining and releasing and then she
Denies it all and at the
End of the day she says it
Really doesn't matter





There are no names here for the simple reason that the 'she' in the poem is a construct and should not be taken to represent any one particular person.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. Wow Ainsley.. that is quite a dance~!
    We reach
    we react
    we try to fly
    sometimes not knowing why
    and underneath it all sometimes
    is just fear
    so many
    want to try
    to cut loose and fly
    and when they do
    they fall because they tell themself
    this is something I just can't do
    and recoil, like a spring.
    One day we will learn to see fear
    as a teacher.
    Thanks as always my friend
    for sharing
    ❤.•*¨*☀

    ReplyDelete