Sunday 20 December 2009

Caring


This poem has been wandering through my mind for a few hours last night and today waiting to be given full form...now it seems to be ready.





Caring - 19 Dec 09

With each stroke
She calms the fears
With each gentle
Touch
She wipes away the tears

Cradling in her arms
Singing softly
Soothing the mind
Sleep
Comes quietly

Gently laid to sleep;
Standing over
She is the guardian,
The mother, the keeper of dreams
The guide into
The new day





A slightly different feel to this poem from my usual content but...

1 comment:

  1. Waves of wonders
    flooding in from these words
    so many never went to sleep
    in such a wonderful way.

    I wish for all to slip into sleep
    at rest, with gentle peace
    let go the day
    let the chaos float away
    rest your head
    I am here.

    I can see the energy of the world
    the healing and the feeling
    wrapping us as we slip off into sleep
    thanks for reminding me that it is there always.

    Peace friend

    ReplyDelete