Saturday 14 September 2013

Wrapt In Paradox


Need I say that this is another of the "limite surréaliste" poems?
I was wondering whether if the "W" in the title was necessary but then I felt that the strange ambiguity did rather help.





Wrapt In Paradox  -  13 & 14 Sep 13

In porcelain enfolded
Silken scarves shroud
The day holds darkness
To kiss with the light
Words sing in places
We cannot touch
Except by tasting
The silence
In a moonlit rose





The spellchecker here in Blogger really doesn't like it ~ neither does it like spellchecker and Blogger ~ which is really strange.


Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. the poem doesn't like spellchecker and Blogger? that is strange... do your poems usually talk to you?

    this definitely falls into your "limite surréaliste" poetry and i like "Wrapt" ~ interesting as always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the poems ~ like Muse ~ do talk to me but I was referring to the spellchecker in Blogger which dislikes the words or doesn't understand them.

      I feel that these "limite surréaliste" poems are going to become even more "interesting" over time.

      Thank you dani ♥ for your Lovely comments.


      Delete