Thursday 12 September 2013

Memories To Come


Words were randomly tumbling through my mind ~ I tried to capture a few rather unsuccessfully then, seemingly by chance, a few came together and this poem was birthed.





Memories To Come  -  12 Sep 13

In a secret place
Within my Heart
I have carried you
Through all the Eternities
We know

Before we met
The pre-echo of you
Watched me
Smiled and gently
Touched

A gentle touch
Awoke a slumbering dream
Showed us the new We
Hand in hand
Heart in Heart





And so, another Love song arrives.

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. {sigh}

    "The pre-echo of you"

    wonderful to think of love in terms of Eternity.

    another beautiful love song!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your sigh speaks volumes ~ thank you dani ♥

      Love is Eternal ~ it is just how we choose to experience it that is different for the individual person.

      Delete