Thursday 29 May 2014

Webbed In Dark


When this poem was birthed I realised that it was one of the darker "limite surréaliste" offerings.  It rather pleased me because it really emphasised the surreal nature of where my poems are beginning to wander.





Webbed In Dark  -  28 May 14

Fringes of darkness
Decorate my thoughts
The edges open to reveal
Scarlet dreams and open wounds
Web of dark
Holds me in its thrall
Fingers of ice
Run down my spine
Drip in my memory
Flow through
Unwanted dreams
Fringes of my mind
Lost in the dark





Maybe future poems in this theme will be even darker ~ who knows.

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this! your "limite surréaliste" offerings are always intriguing ~ i really like the visual of "fringes of darkness" "the edges open to reveal" ~ captivating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is sometimes difficult to annotate these poems in the intro and outro segments.

      Thank you for your Lovely comment dani ♥

      Delete