Wednesday 28 May 2014

Edge Of Vision


Just the first line ~ along with an impression of something on the edge of my vision ~ came to me as I was preparing for bed, since it was just the single line I ignored it.  When I woke the line was still there so I let it flow.





Edge Of Vision  -  27 May 14

Seeing
Aware of movement
On the edge
Formless movement
Hinted shapes

Then you

Filling my vision
With the vision
Of you
Watching you move
Around me

Unexpected arrival

Always welcome
Your moves excite me
Hinting at more
Dancing from the edge of me
Into the Heart of me





This poem was not quite what I was expecting but it works.

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. it DOES work!

    "Dancing from the edge of me
    Into the Heart of me"

    is especially beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dani ♥ your comments inspire me to create more.

      Delete