Monday 19 May 2014

Prophecy


This is not the poem I had intended to post today, that one will probably appear tomorrow.
Muse woke me as I was trying to get to sleep and offered her words ~ since, as I have said, I never argue with her ~ and so here is the poem she offered.





Prophecy  -  18 May 14

The prophecy
Waits
For those who
Wait
And watch
With open eyes
And open minds

A man
Five thousand miles
A woman
Connect
Build

Holding dreams
In a sacred space
Together





Interesting how these things happen.  The "Five thousand miles" reference is from two previous poems I wrote a little while ago.

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. very magical and mystical ~ maybe there will be more in your "five thousand miles" 'series'? you definitely want to listen to your muse!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have learned that I should always listen to Muse ~ she knows best.

      There may well be more "five thousand miles" poem to come ~ if Muse drops the hints.

      Thank you for your Lovely comments dani ♥

      Delete