Thursday 8 May 2014

Secrets In The Sky


This poem grew in the afternoon and is formed from a completely serendipitous event.  I mistyped the word "more"  in the last line and the auto-correct function in Word changed to to "moiré" for me only after I looked away and did something else for a while.  It was such a good change I decided to keep it and I feel really pleased with the result.





Secrets In The Sky  -  07 Ma7 14

Sun secretly rising
Behind a veil of cloud
Air has a tinge of blue
But not in the sky

Afternoon sky
Just grey cloud
Hiding moiré secrets





Sometimes chance plays an important part in life.

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. i had to look up the definition of moiré (as a seamstress, i should have known) ~ that small change makes it magical! the visual is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That visual effect is what struck me too dani ♥
      Somehow one letter made all the difference to the feel of the poem.

      Thank you dani ♥ for your Lovely comment.

      Delete