Sunday 5 January 2014

Unexpected


Continuing the theme of Love songs, this one with a slightly different feel to it.





Unexpected  -  04 Jan 14

An unexpected touch
Electrifying my senses
Opening a portal
Into another world
Of new and wonderful
Places to explore

You knew how
To release my thoughts
Open me into wonders
I never imagined
You waited for me
In the new world

I arrived
You held me close
Then with a gentle kiss
We turned
Walked together
To explore





I rather like the way these poems are developing.

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. you take my breath away with your love songs, Ainsley! you should publish a collection of them...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A thought to consider ~ thank you for your suggestion dani ♥
      Thank you for your comments too dani ♥

      Delete