Saturday 9 November 2013

Home


This poem turned from being just a Love song into an interstellar Love song.  I did not expect this.





Home  -  08 Nov 13


I dream of the stars of Home
Her velvet skies
The moons in autumn mists
My Lover’s voice
Inviting me to return

I stand under different stars
My lover’s hand in mine
I try to tell her of Home
Her smile says
It was just a dream

In every world I am
I belong to you
The stars always shine for us
Under whichever sky
We dream





Always happy to have Muse offer poems with a larger field of view.

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. oh! i really love the "interstellar" aspect of this and always adore your love songs! wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Love writing for an appreciative audience.
      Thank you for your Lovely comments dani ♥

      Delete