Thursday 28 November 2013

Dream Seeds


I had just finished building the post for yesterday's poem when Muse touched me and suggested another poem.





Dream Seeds  -  27 Nov 13

Dream seeds
Scattered by the wind
On frosted mornings
Tapping into hidden images
Secret thoughts
Wrapped in phantom visions
Waiting

Harvest
Single seed
Ready to grow
Flowers at night
Sweet perfume fills the mind
Opening doors to dream
Opening dreams





I rather like the rapid sequence, especially when poems with totally different feelings come into being.

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. yes, the way you've written this has a rhythm which is a "rapid sequence" ~ i love the whole concept of "dream seeds" ~ it's fascinating to me how many different styles of poetry you create. again, brilliantly written!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was actually referring to the rapid prompting by Muse but now that I have read this poem out loud, there is indeed a fast moving rhythm to the poem.

      As far as my styles are concerned, I just write what I hear in my mind.

      Thank you for your Lovely comments dani ♥

      Delete