Tuesday 18 October 2011

Ocean Dreaming


Listening to a piece of music, I was suddenly aware that Muse was nudging me again. The words came together over a short time and I was left wondering if I could add the music here with the poem - no obvious method so I shall have to consider alternative ways - on with the poem.





Ocean Dreaming - 17 Oct 11

The embers of the fading day
Mostly ash
But glows, still
Chase around
Like earthbound
Northern Lights

You held me close
As we watched
The last glimmer of the sun
Burnish the horizon

Ocean dreaming
Captivated us
Melded with our own dreams
To feed us
Show us
New worlds





Muse offers things in, sometimes, the strangest ways.




Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. Thank you dani ♥ that single word gives me a warm feeling ♥

    ReplyDelete