Sunday 2 October 2011

Sea Of Time


Little words and phrases had been drifting through my mind for most of the afternoon so I sat and started to type and, as quite often happens, the poem grew rapidly with only a few prompts from Muse.





Sea Of Time - 02 Oct 11

Standing on the sand
On the shore
Waves of the Sea of Time
Washing around my feet

I remember you
In all our lives
We shared together
Dreaming our realities

Waiting for you now
On this last day
When we shall be together
Forever

Come to me – kiss me
Walk with me – let us fly
Infinity
Shall be our new playground





I love when Muse starts prompting and then allows me to get on with it.

2 comments:

  1. your romantic poems.. love songs.. all have a magical quality to them that allows the reader to fall into them... stunning and beautiful! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dani ♥ for your beautiful comments - I really appreciate them ♥

    ReplyDelete