Sunday 9 October 2011

Night...Filled


Another poem, the seeds were sown just after midnight and it flowered about an hour later, the title emerged just as I was typing it up before posting it here.





Night...Filled - 09 Oct 11

Sunshine hiding all day long
Behind a veil of cloud
Darkness gathers round my house
To hold the light within

In my rooms
She waited
Singing softly
Songs of enchantment
Songs of love
Words to bind us
Gently
For Eternity

I watched the darkness
Filled with her song
Moths danced
To her words

I felt her call
Deep within me
Irresistible
I would not resist…
Her song
Echoed mine

I turned
Went to her





I love these Love songs that Muse inspires me to write.


Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. "Her song
    Echoed mine"
    what more could one want? tenderly romantic and, as always, a beautiful love song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The words and messages that Lovers share is truly Magical.
    Thank you dani ♥ for reading and commenting ♥

    ReplyDelete