Wednesday 19 January 2011

Haikū - 33


Another selection from my archives...





Haikū - 33


Source

Standing before me,
beauty, you are always my
inspiration source


Trousers

Trying on trousers
my son has grown out of, but
too big for ME now


Low Cloud

Clouds flying low now
hiding sunset, tops of hills
Moon will not be seen


Night

Night, her cloak of cloud
wrapped me in her damp embrace,
hides the Moon from me


Night Cloud

Low flying cloud, dark
street lights blurring fade the road
into the night's gloom


Compete

If you compete with
Sun for warmth, Moon for beauty
you would always win


Brighter

Getting brighter now
cloud leaving the ground, no rain,
might be a good day





New poems to come...

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, as always! I especially love:

    "Night, her cloak of cloud
    wrapped me in her damp embrace,
    hides the Moon from me"

    "her cloak of cloud" Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dani ♥
    Lovely comments ♥

    ReplyDelete