Monday 3 January 2011

Haikū - 31


Too long a gap since the last poem was posted - so I offer a few Haikū to show that I am still here...




Haikū 31


Proper

Searching between lines
questing to find the proper
response to your words


Midnight

Watching, midnight hours
foxes play on darkened streets
church bells mock the night


Search


My questing began
on the day I was reborn
the search continues


Smile

Sweet memories smile
old friends and new friends mingle
giving me new joy


Blossom

The rarest blossom
a flower sweet with perfume
grows within your Soul


Clouds

Ashen clouds, trying
to squeeze tears from secret eyes
no sunset tonight


Merging

Sunset veiled by cloud
light rain falls and hides the Moon
day and night merging






Hoping to post something new somewhen soon.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your words. I love your poetry. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely comment Dani ♥
    I enjoy sharing and I am pleased that you love my words ♥

    ReplyDelete