Sunday 9 January 2011

Haikū - 32


A few more Haikū from my hand-written records...





Haikū - 32


Contract

Written in the sand
waiting to be blown to send
a contract with me


Wishing

Wishing you were here
show me where I need to go
I think I am lost


Trying

Sun tries to contract
the clouds and show some blue sky
the clouds are winning


Wandering

In an afternoon
of wandering thoughts we meet
I am lost in you


Lonely

When I feel lonely
I gather my thoughts of you
then I feel better


Bottle

A bottle of 'you'
savoured, consumed with pleasure
leaves no hangover


Love's Dawn

A smile brought forth now
as thoughts of love flow in me
and I watch love's dawn





Something new will be posted here soon - keep your eyes open.

2 comments:

  1. I love them all! My favorite is:

    Wishing

    Wishing you were here
    show me where I need to go
    I think I am lost

    Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dani ♥
    Out of this set of Haiku
    I think that "Wishing" is my
    favourite too.

    ReplyDelete