Sunday 29 December 2013

Watercolour


I was wondering what to write when I was suddenly aware of the rain beating against my window.  In that moment the poem arrived almost fully-formed in my mind.





Watercolour  -  29 Dec 13

Brush slips over the paper
Wet line of colour
Forms shapes
Fills out the detail
Image of the one I Love
Now held forever
For me

Rain falls
Outlines her shape
In the air
Three-dimensional watercolour
Painted in my Heart
For me to keep
Forever





I Love these offerings from Muse.

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. ooooh, i LOVE this, Ainsley! especially the second verse. stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy that you Love this poem dani ♥

      It gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside when I know that my offerings are appreciated.

      Delete