Sunday 8 December 2013

Reflections


I was trying to get some ideas together for this offering when I saw a photograph on Twitter and immediately it all came together so today the poem is ...





Reflections  -  08 Dec 13

Autumn mists
Gentle wrap
Soft blanket
Lake still
No ripples
Mirror calm
Hold trees
Captive beauty
Beauty captivating





The photograph I saw can be viewed at:



It can also be viewed on my We♥It and my Pinterest pages under the heading, or tags, of "Places"

My apologies for the positioning of the link ~ Blogger would not allow me to reposition it.


Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. i can see why the photograph inspired you ~ and your poem IS inspired. beautifully written! Love it! especially the last two lines.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That photograph is really stunning and inspiring ~ I would have Loved to have the opportunity to take that image.

      Thank you for your Lovely comments dani ♥

      Delete