Saturday 19 February 2011

Wish ~ A Duet


In a break from the usual things I post here a renga, a collaborative linked poem comprised of Haikū, entitled "Wish ~ A Duet".
dani harris and I started writing it a little while ago and we think that we have taken it to the point where we now feel it can be published. We are presenting it simultaneously on her pages and here.





Wish ~ A Duet - 19 Feb 11



dani:
what would you have me
do for you if any wish
i could grant to you?


Ainsley:
One touch, your gentle
hand rested for a moment
on my heart, with love


dani:
one touch, from the hand
of a loving heart ….. the touch
of your beloved


Ainsley:
A smile and a kiss
just to brush your fingertips
as they touch my heart


dani:
shivers down my spine
from the light touch of your lips
on my fingertips.....


Ainsley:
Fingertips follow
your wandering shivers...down...
explore soft wonders


dani:
a soft moan escapes
my lips... my hand on your heart
feels it beat faster


Ainsley:
My lips kiss your moan
taste it tenderly...kissing
before it flies off


dani:
my lips meeting yours...
one kiss just the beginning
of passion's release


Ainsley:
Looking deep within
eye speaks unto eye...calling
come with me tonight


dani:
soul speaks unto soul...
coming together with joy...
no longer alone


Ainsley:
Lightly touching me
your hand strokes my heart again
granting ecstasy


dani:
two souls... two hearts... joined
in ecstasy... ...in desire...
each for the other


Ainsley:
Passion smouldering
constantly glowing...waiting
your words fan the spark


dani:
your words the spark ...fires
of my desire ignited...
passion burns brighter


Ainsley:
Heart enflamed - burn bright
body burns with your love's touch
hold me in your arms...


dani:
already holding
you in my heart ...now holding
you close in my arms


Ainsley:
Our lips are touching
wordless speech from our bodies
talk to each other


dani:
touch... taste... sight... sound... scent...
all of our senses heightened
by flames of desire


Ainsley:
Senses beyond five
allow me visions of you
...I can see your Soul


dani:
the shells ...the bodies...
matter not ~ 'tis the souls whose
journeys continue


Ainsley:
To Infinity
exploring our passions
we fly...together






My co-writer, dani harris of haiku love songs - can be contacted via her webpage or on Twitter @poetpassionbakr
- I can be found tweeting as @DolphinDancer on Twitter and new posts from my various blog pages are announced as they happen. We hope you enjoyed reading this duet as much as we enjoyed writing it.


2 comments:

  1. thank you, Ainsley, for such a wonderful writing experience. i hope you know how much i enjoyed it and the challenge you constantly provided me to try to come close to your level of writing. seriously, how could i ever reply adequately to this ~

    "My lips kiss your moan
    taste it tenderly...kissing
    before it flies off"

    beautiful! thank you. i look forward to collaborating with you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dani ♥ writing this renga was a lovely experience and, like you, I feel that it is one which must be explored again soon.

    Thank you also for your lovely comments ♥

    ReplyDelete