Monday 28 February 2011

Pupil...Teacher


Yesterday evening this was the poem that was nearly complete when "Evening Haikū" came through and requested to be posted, now complete I offer it here.





Pupil...Teacher - 27 Feb 11

I thought...
I knew it all
I thought...
That I had been
Taken where I needed
To go
To learn

Then you saw me
Touched me
Let me see
Who you are
Who I am
And where
I have never been

Leading me
Showing me
Teaching me
Letting me be
Who I am
In the world
...Just be

In that moment
I saw
I realised
I became
Pupil...teacher
All at once
We learned together





I hope you feel that it was worth the wait...my Muse does but she is biased.

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. this took my breath away. stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dani ♥ it really pleases me that you like my words - thank you for your lovely comments ♥

    ReplyDelete