Monday 7 February 2011

I ~ Call ~ You ~ To ~ Me


This poem grew as I was walking to the cliffs; partially inspired by something said to me before I left my house, partially by the image
I photographed and partially though listening to the sea.


I ~ Call ~ You ~ To ~ Me - 07 Feb 11

Come
Listen to my whispered
Tales
Of distant lands
Come
Listen to the songs I
Sing
Of men and ships
Who brave my depths
Come
Listen to my secrets
And
I shall listen to
You
Whisper to me
As you stand
On my shore
And
Call me to your life





The title is a Gogyohka which I embedded into the photograph.
I think this concept works quite well - what say you?

5 comments:

  1. i like the title being a gogyohka and i like it embedded into the photograph. i think this poem is mesmerizing ~ i feel the call of the sea even from in the middle of the desert. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. The waters and just about any nature can have those feelings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Dani ♥
    Thank you for your lovely comments - I really appreciate them ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Teresa ♥
    The feelings that nature shows can be felt by anyone who is prepared to open to them ♥

    ReplyDelete