Wednesday 16 February 2011

She Called


Early morning, when waiting for a message from someone, this poem started to grow. It took further form while I was out walking and completed on my return home.





She Called - 16 Feb 11

I woke early
And heard her calling
To me
I went to her
The wind at my back
Urging me
Onward
To where
She waited



I went to her side
She was very pleased
To see me
She clapped her hands
In joy
She danced
And offered me
A cup of her wine








This is another experiment in illustrated poetry - I feel that it works, any comments will be welcomed - especially if they are polite [said he with a smile].


Enhanced by Zemanta

6 comments:

  1. i feel that it works extremely well. your poetry is stunning! love this/these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely :~)
    i hear the sea
    as it calls to thee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Dani ♥ for your lovely comment ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you June ♥ I know you have heard her voice as she calls ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL! *sigh, such a magnetic effect, written so wonderfully and the images are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you April ♥ for your really lovely comments ♥ So pleased that you liked my offerings ♥

    ReplyDelete