Saturday 24 April 2010

Lovely Thief


This is one of a pair of poems that was birthed in the very early hours of today, both were completely unexpected - but I am used to this happening.





Lovely Thief - 24 Apr 10

She laid her head
Beside mine
And smiled
Her breath
Sweet warm inviting

So gently
She stroked my forehead
Cheek, neck
Her hand
Soft warm enticing

Her lips invited
In words that
Only love could understand
Her whispers
Reached deep within
Caressed my Soul
Stole my heart





I enjoyed writing this poem, felt the stirrings deep inside...

The second of the poems will be posted on the morrow.

1 comment:

  1. we think ourselves solid
    like table or wall
    when really that is not true at all
    our vibrations
    our intent
    sent on waves
    through space and time
    affect so much
    the journey of love's touch
    the wave of stirrings it gives
    goes deeper every day

    watching the unfolding into the wonders of life

    ReplyDelete