Tuesday 23 December 2014

Passion Transcending


After re-reading an old poem I realised that it still fitted with my life and with me.  So, here I present my response to the poem ~ though I do not feel that it is appropriate to quote the poem here.





Passion Transcending  -  17 Dec 14

Once upon a moment
Hidden gestures
Secret whispers
Over
All the miles
Private passions
Transcend distance
Make fairytales real
Happily everaftering
As the passion flows





It is amazing how fluid passion is and how well it flows.


2 comments:

  1. "Make fairytales real
    Happily everaftering
    As the passion flows"

    passion, once ignited and shared, can indeed feel magical.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not just feel but they are real ♥
      Thank you for yout Lovely comment dani ♥

      Delete