Wednesday 5 February 2014

Building In Dreams


This poem grew suddenly just after I had built the previous offering.  It feels even more like a song then the other Love songs I have posted here.


From the moment
I close my eyes
To sleep
Until I wake into the day
You are here
With me

Through all my dreams
We walk
We sit and talk
We build our new realities
On the ashes
Of the old

Through the day
You are in my mind
Keeping me company
Whispering sweet thoughts
And holding the promise
That you will return

In my dreams again
We never part
Never parted
And our song continues
To fill our lives
Forever





This feels good.


Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. a lovely melodic rhythm and a beautiful love song! amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dani ♥
      Your Lovely comments always bring me Joy.

      Delete