Tuesday 27 September 2011

She Tasted Me


I had fully intended to write a different poem, even had a provisional title and theme in mind but Muse had another idea for me and this is what grew from her suggestions.





She Tasted Me - 27 Sep 11

She tested me
She tasted me
Lips
Tarrying
On bare skin

Fingertips
Dancing
Caressing
Playing hide and seek
Through my hair

Warm breath
Unexpectedly blows
Teasing
Goosebumps
From secret places

She knew how
She knew where
Whispered
Secrets
She woke me





Perhaps the poem I had intended to write will be allowed out in the near future.

This is my entry for,
http://dversepoets.com/2011/09/27/openlinknight-week-11




Enhanced by Zemanta

11 comments:

  1. Is there a sweeter way to be woken? I think there isn't!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sensual and vivid picture painted here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your beautiful comment Fireblossom ♥
    It is the loveliest way to wake ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you hedgewitch ♥ for your really lovely comment - so pleased you enjoyed my offering ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. haunting verse...starts intriguing with the tasting...but the whispered breath certainly feels of a ghostie...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Brian - thanks for your comments, I didn't feel "ghostie" but that could be a valid interpretation for this poem.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice! A wonderful write that obviously had to be shared...thy Muse knows what she wants! Loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Natasha ♥ for your really lovely comments - I have learned NEVER to argue with Muse...too frustrating - she knows best ☺

    ReplyDelete
  9. Peter said:


    "Soft, warm and sensual..great! // Peter."

    Enjoyed your poem!

    Cheers,

    Peter.

    ****************
    Thank you Peter.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow! your muse is on fire! i agree with everyone else ~ a lovely way to be awakened and your words are very warm and sensual.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you dani ♥ for your beautiful comments ♥
    My Muse would say that she only "suggests" but I am always happy to accept her suggestions ♥

    ReplyDelete