Saturday 24 September 2011

Creating Now


A friend showed me a quote from "A History of Cornwall" by F E Halliday [c 1959], it read;
"...as we travel to Land's End we also travel back in time, towards our beginning."
This triggered something and almost immediately this poem was born.





Creating Now - 24 Sep 11

Standing
At the dawn of time
Where land and sea
Meet and kiss
In the place where
All our yesterdays
Are born
And
All our tomorrows
Are yet to be

Feeling the Ocean
Beckoning, inviting
Holding out
Her moist hands
To me…
Come my Love
Let us create
Our now




Muse gives no notice as to her nudges and she can offer some surprising things.




Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. romantic... seductive... exquisite...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dani ♥ I do my best...always ♥
    Lovely comment dani ♥

    ReplyDelete