Thursday 28 October 2010

Whispering Waves


Listening to lovely music, Muse tapped me and said you can do that too...I didn't have time to set up a document on computer, I just grabbed pen and pad and started to write. Sometimes the old-fashioned methods are best.





Whispering Waves - 28 Oct 10

On the banks
Of the river
On the shores
Of the sea
We have been together
Hand in hand
Heart in heart
Souls holding...caressing

Never known before
How deep
We can be
Together

The tide
Forever carries
Holding the echoes
Of all our words
Ever spoken
As the waves break
They whisper
I love you

I stand
And watch
And listen
The waves talk
Share secrets
With the shore
Listen
They talk of us

Whisper...
I love you





This poem flowed even more smoothly than usual and I am pleased with it.
Comments?



Enhanced by Zemanta

6 comments:

  1. the whispers of sea to shore priceless
    nice imagery :~)


    the waves whisper to the shore
    telling tales
    and bringing gifts
    of wonderment
    carried
    across the sea
    to share

    like words...
    the waves
    build bridges..
    soul to soul
    in this liquid of time
    to carry us on
    in vapour form

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you June

    Your beautiful comment
    brought tears of Joy
    to my eyes

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. The deleted comment
    had a typo
    that ruined the feel
    of my answer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am left speechless by your amazing poem and Junie's always wonder-filled response.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Dani ♥

    Speechless - a beautiful compliment
    thank you again ♥

    ReplyDelete