Tuesday 26 October 2010

Haikū - 27


Muse has been rather quiet and has been letting me get on with posting Haikū and Gogyohka on Twitter and other places so it is back to more Haikū for the archives, April this year again.





Reflection

I catch my partial
reflection in the window
sunset holds me now


Portion

Recipe for life:
Joy, happiness, smiles and a
large portion of Love


Whispering

Darkness before dawn
Wondering why I am here
Whispering starlight


Stain

Loves wine spilled over
cloth still holding your perfume
a delightful stain


Blossoms

Hold fallen petals
reminders of love's blossoms
perfume still lingers


Fragile

Touch the dream gently
the thoughts within are fragile
need to be cherished


Scrap

Corner of the field
hiding unsuccessfully
scrap of spring, lurking





More of these and more new poems coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment