Saturday 30 October 2010

Rainy Memories


Sitting on a wet afternoon, events in my life conspired with Muse to encourage me to write a new piece. I am quite pleased with it and Muse told me not to wait and think about the poem, just post it now...so here it is.





Rainy Memories - 30 Oct 10

Watching rain
Dribble down my window
Listening to the wind
Whisper sad songs
At the window
Old memories
Knocking at my door

I let them in
To converse
Remind me of where
I was
And when...
And what the feelings were
When I was there

Watching the stream flow
Taking the memories back
To the places
In which they live

Gazing out through the rain
Watching new memories
Gather under the trees
Waiting for me to join them
To play
Walk with the Sun
Sing to the Moon
Dance with Life
Share the Love
...I will be there
With you





Whispering my thoughts and feelings to the Universe...listening for the answers.


Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. amazing places the rain takes us

    from here to there and back again

    beautiful

    ReplyDelete