Wednesday 14 October 2009

Soft Rain


This poem was born in the very early hours of today, I wasn't planning to write anything but words started to play in my mind and I just had to transcribe them.





Soft Rain - 14 Oct 09

Soft rain on my face
Like a gentle touch,
A gentle caress
Memories of the days
We spent together
When we told of our love
And the feelings we shared

The rain on my lips
A sweet kiss that takes
The mind and lets it swim
Through oceans of love
Bliss eternal, playing, dreaming
Taking the game to higher planes
From which we can never return

Rain on our bodies
Enfolded in the joy
Holding, keeping, trusting,
Taking our love and cherishing
Allowing the time to share
And be
Together, forever





I enjoyed bringing this poem into being, I hope you like it.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment