Wednesday 18 June 2014

Dreaming With You


The inspiration for this poem comes from a night-blessing I got from someone really close.  She was gracious enough to allow me to use it as the basis for this poem.

It is simultaneously a Love song and a message of missing and longing.





Dreaming With You  -  15 Jun 14

I miss you
The winds of evening
Blow cold through
My thoughts
I feel the night coming on

I hold you close
Even though you are not
With me
Because of everything
We mean to each other

I dream you
Draw you into me
Fill my thoughts with you
Fill my life with you
Let our dreams take us

I Love you
Wherever we are
Whenever ~ our connection
Is complete
WE AM






Thank you

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you dani ♥

      The night-blessing which inspired this poem is also really Beautiful.

      Delete