Saturday 7 June 2014

Because [Acrostic Plus]


This poem carries its own explanations ~ the first stanza is the acrostic "Because" and the second stanza says why it was not what I intended.  Oddly though, it still works, I feel.





Because [Acrostic Plus]  -  06 Jun 14

Between thoughts
Empty spaces form
Catching your hands
As they pass by me
Unheard whispers
Slide past
Ears unheeding

In a moment
Of indecision
What I really wanted to say
Was
How you have touched me
Shaped me
Loved me
But instead
Because formed





Sometimes my mind plays its own games and tells its own stories.


Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. "Between thoughts
    Empty spaces form"
    stunning! i really love this poem. it works for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dani ♥ I really Love your comments.

      Delete